CMIT Solutions of Clayton
11500 Olive Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63141
- Marathon Proactive Maintenance
- Guardian Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Network Setup and Configuration
- Cloud Services
Hours of Operation8am to 5pm Monday through Friday
CMIT Solutions works with businesses that are fed up and frustrated with their computer systems, their computer service provider, or both. We provide flat-rate support plans that remove the unpredictable nature of traditional IT support arrangements. Our plans include:
- Proactive monitoring and management of your computer systems leading to less downtime and more productivity.
- Live Helpdesk support - no more waiting on hold for long periods of time or waiting for callbacks that never happen.
- Onsite "field" technical support for those problems that cannot be solved remotely.
- A Trusted "CIO" Advisor that will provide monthly status reports on the health of your systems and quarterly face to face meetings to review your account.
Mike Minkler is the founder and President of CMIT Solutions of Clayton. Mike brings enterprise-class IT support and IT consulting to small and medium sized business in St. Louis at an affordable price. Business owners no longer have to go without the strategic IT solutions and proactive IT maintenance and support previously available only to large companies. CMIT Solutions of Clayton is focused on one thing: making sure you get the highest return on your technology investment in a predictable, dependable, and responsive way.